The latest chain-letter someone sent me:
Subject: Get to know you….
Directions! Now, Here Is What You Are Supposed To Do…And Please Do
Not Spoil The Fun! Hit Forward, Delete My Answers And Type In Your
Answers. Then Send This To A Whole Bunch Of People That You Know…And
Send It Back To Me So I Can See Your Answers, The Theory Is That You
Will Learn A Lot Of Little Known Facts About Those You
Know . Remember
To Send It Back Please!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was named after everyone who was named before I was. Actually, I was named for my grandfather, his grandfather, his grandfather’s grandfather, etc. and the priest who married my parents.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When I realized that the third installment of the new Batman franchise is now totally screwed.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I love my handwriting.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beast.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I don’t believe I do.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes. I’d make me be friends with me if I had to.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, but I am missing a lymph node.
10. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Pac-Man.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Just the left one.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Strong enough.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their noses.
15. RED OR PINK? No.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? My insistence on grammatically correct questionnaires.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I never miss.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No. I want no-one to send this back to me.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans, with a brown shoe on my right foot.
20. What happened here? Where’d the question go?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My refrigerator.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? When I was in kindergarten, I would pour bottles of Elmer’s Glue into my crayon box. I hated crayons because they weren’t pens or pencils.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Snow.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Dad.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? If she’ll stop sending me chain letters, then yes.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Soccer, football, and calcio storico (the only rule is that you cannot kick an unconscious player if he is on the ground).
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown.
28. EYE COLOR? Black circles inside blue circles inside white circles.
30. FAVORITE FOODS? Portillo’s Italian Roast Beef Sandwich, dry, mozzarella, sweet peppers.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Depends.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? A 1985 videotape on economics narrated by Lucie Arnaz and Laurence Luckinbill.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Burgundy.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? It is currently winter.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Portillo’s Italian Roast Beef Sandwich, dry, mozzarella, sweet peppers and a Coke.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don’t care.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don’t care.
39. Was this one classified?
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The mouse.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? That economics videotape I mentioned. It was gripping. I wonder what came of the Soviet Union.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Snow crunching underfoot.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I bleeve I own more music by the Stones.
44. What’s with the missing questions? What if this were the one that would force me to truly peer into my own soul and reevaluate my life? Huh?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? No.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Québec, but freedom fighters smuggled me into New Hampshire and forged an American birth certificate.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? I’m not actually sending this to anyone.
48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? Next time you want to send me a chain letter, make a wish, then don’t send me the letter, and the wish will come true!
This is what lazy writers do when they can’t think of anything decent to write about.
Que Si Says:
I disparately need to take an economics class. If only IB didn’t force me to take science 4th period I could finally shed my economic ignorance. Any suggestions on how to see the light? I’ve already read parts of books like Freakonomics, More Sex is Safer Sex, and The Economic Naturalist and loved the concepts and logic behind them.
February 8th, 2008 at 9:22 pm
Mr. Ugamoogahumbabanoonga Says:
That was a very interesting blog. You should “write” more these.
December 6th, 2008 at 11:30 pm
3 thoughts on “Questionnaire.”
Respekin the malapropism in comment #1.
Also, thank you for introducing to me the magic that is calcio storico.
hhhwoops. Typographical error.
Comments are closed.